Mini Kabob

And a lot of lamb, and beef and pork, etc etc. I asked Armen for an Omakase with all the protein :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Try their fresh made tabouli sometime. Changed the dish for me.

6 Likes

Have anyone came back for the outdoor seating they recently put out on the sidewalks? I’m so tempted!

If I’m driving to the office, I’m gonna make it worth my while…

Dinner for 5 add eggplant caviar and shirazi salad

It was resplendent.

I called earlier in the day to place my order and just asked chef to pick dinner for us.

It made it safely for the 1.5 hour drive home.

13 Likes

@attran99 Six is a much better number than five… Next time, can you pick me up with your order? I’ll make an amazing side :joy: I’ll sit very quietly and only eat a little bite of everything. No kidding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Oh dear, I miss Mini Kabob again :sweat_smile:

How was the table situation outside when you picked up? Was it very crowded or there would be spots available?

4 Likes

:rofl:

It was a very long day…I left the house at 6:45AM and was about half an hour late picking up my order at 4:45PM.

There are a couple of bench/tables outside, and no one was using them. Everyone seems to pick up and go.

I put in the order for me, my spouse and 3 hungry teenagers. This was a very generous spread and there was also cucumber yogurt. This and a bottle of cab was just wonderful.

6 Likes

It’s October. I think i can dress up as a very old teenager for Mini Kabob family meal next time. You can pick any sailormoon character lol The drive is quite out of the way but their food holdup extremely well. It’s worth it. Last time I was stuck in traffic for almost 3 hours bringing this platter to a party in South Bay… Luckily Armen gave me a bunch of drink to keep me hydrated on that hot day. He’s the coolest dude. Best customer services w so much love!

8 Likes

what a great name

2 Likes

@Nemroz I’m m not the only person thinking this way. I actually did a search query when I heard his name just to make sure it’s not a nickname :sweat_smile: Armen Martirosyan, the man!

i’m another Armen… it’s pretty funny to be armen the armenian… i think the dude from Oui as well

5 Likes

No wonder your lula looks so amazing! What a great name!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck8tAIFJeOl/
Is there anyone planning to line up for Mini Kabob today?
How was the pop up last time? Did anyone get a seat?
Armen told me they sold out within an hour last time :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

Damn within an hour is pretty crazy. I would get there prior to opening if I were to consider going.

3 Likes

I can’t stomach the line.

As I mentioned in another thread, I really hope he opens this concept in the former Mh Zh space!

2 Likes

@ShadrackToussaint same on me, I haven’t line up for food before nor after the pandemic without knowing if I’ll get food 1000% :sweat_smile: I guess I’m not very legit :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Thinking about having Mini Kabob again next week for Thanksgiving (they’re open!) or at least influencing Ryan at Needle to do that.

Mini Kabob ft. Needle…
I wanna see them grill side by side in my wildest high protein dream :sparkles: But for now, this will do.

Happiness remedy :two_hearts:

Armen knew about my pretend family of 4 at this point…
:pig::face_in_clouds::sweat_smile: A many plates family of one :face_with_peeking_eye:

BTW has anyone watched The Menu recently? I wonder if I should be punished for my Mini Kabob gluttony :sweat_smile: I found some parts of that movie are oddly relatable…

Spoiler alert: :hamburger:

11 Likes

“Brilliantly executed”

I am thinking the diners get the chef knife. Maybe the chef knife with some human liver, fava beans, and Chianti

2 Likes

@JeetKuneBao the dinner did get a chef knife at one point, with lamp chops… All I think about at that moment ywas, man, I miss Armen’s lamb :sheep::joy::laughing: Always get hungrier for Mini Kabob and Needle while watching any food references on screens :sweat_smile:

Armen and his fam won’t take any time off during the holidays :pensive: Aiya. Who else opens during the holidays like this? Drop by to say hi to them, plea :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Real good shout! I’ll grab a tray for Christmas Eve.

1 Like