GTA?

6 Likes

Yup!
Was really good, too!

1 Like

Dammit, and weā€™ve broken pies together there in the past, evenā€¦

1 Like

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: Itā€™s a very BIG slice! I have no idea what it was because Iā€™m a noob :face_with_peeking_eye:

Lunch time pizzeria Bianco?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hah! I was thinking what else could it be?!

3 Likes

@Armillaria was that really a lunch slice at Pizzeria Bianco? That looks like one of those double cut slices of Costco pizza youā€™d get at a kids birthday party.

1 Like

Hi @PorkyBelly

I see a smidge of basilā€¦ what pizza is it? What are the main differences between the lunch and dinner Bianco pizzas? Thanks.

2 Likes

Okay ignore the ā€œDo tellā€ @Armillaria. I didnā€™t realize you only posted last night. Letā€™s see if they can guess it. :wink:

1 Like

@js76wisco I think it was. I asked for a tiny bite and my pizza dealer cut me a perfect tiny rectangle with everything on it.

Did they charge you for that slice or was it like a brewery when you ask for a taste of a beer before you get a whole pint? Just curious. Based on my inability to get a dinner reservation my likeliest option is lunchtime and wondering if ordering whole pies or getting slices is the right move. I plan on doing a day time bang bang with Danny Boy which is now open on Saturday.

2 Likes

A lot of us are noobs compared to these pizza heads. I had no idea of so many different pizza styles until joining FTC. These guys can even detect a style within a styleā€¦ Iā€™m still trying to figure out Savoy-style.

4 Likes

@js76wisco different slices to try will be fun. You should ask if anyone on this thread want to grab lunch there just so you can try more. Ask @TheCookie :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: I got a free bite from a generous cool person just because I was craving for pizza somehow :sweat_smile: what a pizza robbery I was lol

4 Likes

6 Likes

hold up, wait a minute, are we on the same page here? @hungryhungryhippos bianco guess was for my pizza. @Armillaria is your slice from bianco too?

2 Likes