Name That Pie (or slice)!

wow that’s the most flaccid slice i’ve ever seen. it’s almost nsfw.

9 Likes

Yeah, here’s a hint… it was awful, lol.

2 Likes

hi @TheCookie

that’s a whole “red” pie from their lunch menu. according to sergio, lunch pizzas are “NYish” that he specifically developed for the LA location. for dinner he’s serving his original pizzas from phoenix that made him famous. i prefer dinner. thanks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce3q3KRl-OT/

4 Likes

aren’t lunch pies are deck oven pizzas whereas dinner pies are woodfired?

4 Likes

I wonder if the use the deck over at lunch for both individual slices and whole pies? That kinda defeats the purpose of going to Bianco for lunch if you’re getting the “B Team” pizza. I’m sure it’s still very good pizza but the wood fired oven and charred bubbly crust is part of the appeal.

2 Likes

i recommend dinner. if you can make it there on a weekday when they first open you’ll most likely get seated right away.

3 Likes

saturdays at opening work too, but check their ig, they’ll announce if they’re not taking walk-ins for that day.

3 Likes

Can you believe it? Yes, it’s from the same place! Mine was just a tiny triangle cut closer to the top of a slice (the center of the pie)!

1 Like

@TheCookie Bobbys Pizzeria on W 3rd? :joy:

3 Likes

Where is that from? looks like cafeteria pizza.

Bravo! :smile:

We were picking up ice cream at Ginger’s across the street and noticed that D’Amore’s was gone, replaced by a new pizzeria called Bobbys. “Let’s check it out.” Well…

Still cool spot. Still bad pizza. Yes, @Luluthemagnificent, it’s like cafeteria pizza.

6 Likes

Yeesh I could make better toaster oven pizza with something frozen from the store.

3 Likes

It kinda reminded me of the pizza I made in my Easy-Bake Oven as a child.

3 Likes

:joy: Ive had some slices there after a night at El Carmen

2 Likes

I was gonna guess mb2 or racers edge. I was not expecting a real pizza joint.

4 Likes

So far, my contributions to the thread have been pizza I didn’t like. This is a different case…

9 Likes

oste?

6 Likes

Inspector PorkyBelly solves the case… again. Oste… also on W 3rd. Review forthcoming.

6 Likes

LOL that’s the floppiest pizza I ever seen. Not even Little Caesars or La Pizza Loca (if you know you know) is that floppy. Did the cheese and sauce fall off a second later after that pic?

1 Like

Perhaps there is a typo in the name and they intended to call it “Floppy’s.”

1 Like