(Deleted)

highlights
perfectest execution and detail
chicken thigh skewer
sugar snap peas
pork meatballs
button mushrooms
scallion chicken noodles
fatty pieces of the pork chop char siu :heart: :blush: :heart: don’t make my mistake and order a bowl of chef ryan’s delicious rice.

note, they are still not yet fully dine-in. you order and pay using your phone and they bring the food to you in takeout containers and paper plates.

chicken thigh skewer - mary’s free-range chicken thigh, ginger scallion sauce, soy sauce

sugar snap pea, lemon

shrimp skewer - shrimp, curry, lime

ezgif.com-gif-maker (59)

pork meatball skewer - peads & barnetts pork shoulder, sa cha sauce, cilantro

button mushroom, sweet & sour sauce, sesame seed

spicy salt chicken wings

scallion noodles - shredded mary’s organic chicken, egg noodle, cucumber, ginger-scallion

pork chop char siu - peads & barnetts pork chop, char siu, honey glaze, hot mustard

and of course no needle dinner is complete without a bang bang with pearl river deli. and that would be…

let me hear it @JeetKuneBao

ezgif-2-dbb94a5d26

vegan agedashi tofu, daikon

chicken karaage

chicken pot pie croquette

ankake tenshindon

gyudon

mapo ramen

yu choy

anmitsu

22 Likes

Now that’s a proper bang bang. No almond jello? How was the gyudon and mapo tofu ramen? Gyudon of your dreams and bestest ramen?

2 Likes

PERFECT!

9 Likes

Pork tsukune? Is that what the pork meatball eats like?

4 Likes

I’ve been coveting that grill.

3 Likes

Holy Shite! You did it. I’m stuffed just reading the report!

4 Likes

yes

1 Like

Dinner of champions.

4 Likes

9 Likes
2 Likes

Never met a honey walnut shrimp I didn’t like I can only imagine what this taste like. Please eat for me plz

8 Likes

So what’s the go to’s for a group of 4 for take out here?

pork chop char siu (2 servings?)
beef curry noodle
chicken wings
maybe cold tofu?

button mushroom just looks like fried mushroom so doubt I’ll get it already getting chicken wings and pork chop

do dine in and devour everything while they’re still pipin’ hot

candied walnut, wings, shroom, char siu x2, beef curry noodle, rice, almond jello and chinese donut

i haven’t had their cold tofu so can’t comment on that…

7 Likes

:full_moon: :baby: failed to mention the main reason to dine on the patio, the skewers. order four of every skewer (sugar snap peas, chicken thigh, pork meatball, shrimp curry and walnut shrimp), mushrooms, wings, beef curry, pork chop char siu and don’t forget the perfectest jasmine rice.

for dessert, almond jello, donuts, and candied walnuts.

10 Likes

Basically OOE.

6 Likes

bill is in the mail. thx.

10 Likes

Drooling

Good lord!

11 Likes