Quarter Sheets Pizza Club

Yeah I find Detroit, Sicilian grandma all in the same lineage and thus comparable but could be mistaken!

Also it drives me crazy that the squares at Apollonia’s are off menu. By far the best thing there.

Detroit needs to be basically deep-fried in butterfat so the whole bottom crust is brown and crunchy.

2 Likes

This might be the best pan/sicilian/thick crust pie I’ve had in LA. The only other challenger would be Antico’s focaccia pizza, but I digress.

Red Top

The sauce on top here is fantastic, and the cheese singed into the crust is next level, but what I really loved was the slight sourdough taste to the dough. It adds an extra noteworthy dimension to the bite that makes the crust stand out from other thicc crust outfits.

Salty Chocolate Chunk Cookies

There are two (they’ll be in the next deathmatch batch so I’ll leave my full thoughts for then) but they’re bangers and you should get them.

18 Likes

Any intel on if/when their Tock will go live this week? I am gonna try to grab a pie for this weekend.

Edit: nevermind

2 Likes

Great corner image

1 Like

It’s the best part :shushing_face:

Enjoyed some really good pepperoni pizza over the weekend thanks to Quarter Sheets! Preferred it to Dough Daddy.

It is customary FTC protocol to have a car slice when picking up pizza, right? Mini ERTAT.

11 Likes
4 Likes

whoa! great news!

b&m opens this weekend

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXenc_8PkMq/

7 Likes

Any good?

yes

1 Like

polish yacht club - potato, caramelized onion, lemon cream, mozz, black pepper, farmers cheese & chives

13 Likes

Those crispy edges! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Love this place. Went last week and got the same. Dough is pillowy and chewy, edges are nice and crisp.

bones apple tini

4 Likes

Figured I’d post this here as a psa to answer my own since it was pretty confusing for me.

4 Likes

forgot to mention their dining room is now open.

3 Likes

Favorite square pie alert :rotating_light: . This pizza is the truth the rise in the dough is pillowy and airy with good chew without being heavy. The carmelizes cheese crust stays with the pizza and is not overly oily. Reminiscent of eating a well balanced light Pizza Hut book it pan pizza from back in the day.

Got the bianca with lemon, nardello peppers in acid, and tomatoes + sausage and the tomato and cheese.

Not sure what the special was named but acid, spicy, sweet, savory, with a hint of garlic hitting all the right notes. Tomato cheese pie was basic but well balanced and that crust/dough is so good.

Also their cakes are maybe as good as their pizza. Slab cake with fig, orange blossom and labneh.

One thing to note is that they have a 10% processing charge not sure if this is for cc purchases or pre ordering just a heads up.

14 Likes

kids today will never know about one of the greatest incentives ever.

7 Likes