Quarter Sheets Pizza Club

I got so many pan pizzas lol. Maybe I’m a nerd but I couldn’t believe they would give away free food just for reading. I also remember burning my mouth a bunch because I would dig in immediately after the pizza was delivered.

5 Likes

https://www.bookitprogram.com/faqs

Actually something like that still exists—my daughter got it few times last year

3 Likes

10% charge is for online orders. I iz cheap - always order in person. lol lol

1 Like

They always get u with that convenience factor lol

3 Likes

Not just for reading, but for also saying that you were reading :rofl:

1 Like

Fam is in town for the holidays and I was excited to try this spot so I ordered a couple of pies and a slice of cake.

Got the Red Top (mozzarella, red sauce, basil, grana padano) :

And the Jewel City (mozzarella, Bungkus Bagus sambal goreng, ricotta, Bill’s Bees buckwheat honey, opal basil & grana pandano):

Also got a slice of the Slab Cake (Pineapple chiffon, salted coconut custard, piña colada soaker with a celebratory amount of pineapple rum, caramel & lime):

Everything was stellar. Loved the textural contrast of the airy dough with the crispy cheese butts. The red sauce is as bangin’ as everyone else has said and the sambal on the Jewel City was used judiciously and offered just the right amount of heat.

In general, GIVE ME MORE of that damn cake. It was one of those bites that makes you go :thinking:(in a good way)

These folks clearly know what they are doing and I am almost full on taking the pill for this spot but I do have to say it was painfully expensive. This order (2 pies and a slice of cake) came out to $100. We are all pretty light eaters so it was enough food but the QPR (am I using this right?) was pretty far off IMO. I am all for paying for quality but at the risk of jumping into threat or menace territory this one goes over the line of what I was comfortable with.

17 Likes

2 pizzas and a slice of cake for $100 is nuts. I know food is just gonna be more expensive going forward and I’m ok with that especially when chefs are using quality ingredients, but for a takeout meal that’s a bit too much for me I think.

4 Likes

not a fan of that 10% “QSPC Processing Fee” they charge on tock.

3 Likes

It’s 20% now :grimacing:

5 Likes

Damn that was a ~$20 cake slice all in

2 Likes

is there still a gratuity option?

I don’t recall seeing one so at least there is that.

2 Likes

“Order fee”? That’s a Tock thing?

The service fee seems like they’re just trying to trick customers into thinking a $43 pizza is only $35.

1 Like

tock charges the restaurant 3% for online orders.

quarter sheets passes that on to the customer directly, most places I’ve seen don’t.

2 Likes

Damn those charges are getting ludicrous but the pizza and desserts are sooo good

1 Like

I guess that’s better than charging a 10% service fee and also asking for 15-20% gratuity.

$50 for one pie

4 Likes

Yeah, anyone who has actually run a restaurant feel free to tell me to shove it but it feels a little bit like I am getting squeezed Ticketmaster style.

4 Likes

Eat in to avoid all those charges.

I agree that Quartersheets isn’t exactly cheap but 2 pizzas and a slice of cake should fill up 4 people in my experience.

$71 for a party of 4 before t&t isn’t too bad.

3 Likes