Republique - Stunning Brunch, Lunch & Pastries Galore [Thoughts + Pics]

Thanks for the updated report @Chowseeker1999, are they taking reservations for whole pies or did they just happen to have a whole one when you arrived?

1 Like

Hi @PorkyBelly,

You can reserve a whole pie. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://republiquela.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2020/03/Cake-Order-Form-Feb2020_fillable-1.pdf

https://republiquela.com/pre-order-cakes-tarts/

6 Likes

Thanks for the recs @Chowseeker1999! Iā€™ll be hitting them very soon.

1 Like

The short rib dinner was also pretty good and a fair value @ $65 as it broke down into a little less than 4 meals for average eaters.

4 Likes

Hi @A5KOBE,

Thanks! :slight_smile: Have you ever tried the 3 Layer Carrot Cake, or the Banana Cream Pie? Wonder how they compare to the amazing Mango. :slight_smile:

Hi @Ns1,

Thanks! I just looked at the additional dishes they added into that dinner. Which dessert of the day did they give you? Thanks.

Never had the carrot cake. The banana cream pie is darn good, although I would take the mango passion fruit 9 times out of 10. The banana cream pie is classic in taste, executed to perfection. The one that was as good as the mango passion fruit IMO was the coconut key lime pie, which I have not seen in over a year. The berry tres leches is quite good, although not whole cake worthy, a slice will suffice.

Did they have carrot cake slices during your visit?

1 Like

Hi @A5KOBE,

Oh thanks! No, we didnā€™t see the 3 Layer Carrot Cake, but noticed it on your order form you posted. :smile:

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for the Coconut Key Lime Pie. Sounds amazing! :slight_smile:

Salted caramel chocolate cake. Wouldā€™ve preferred the crisp they offered the night before tbh but my wife enjoyed it.

1 Like

Rigatoni Bolognese: Still bossā€¦

7 Likes

I like how you plated properly for personal consumption.

P.S. the mango passionfruit pie was a thing of beauty. It is the worldā€™s most perfect pieā€¦and I thought it was already perfect without the mango.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sadly no basque cheesecake :frowning:

Winner winner, chicken dinnerā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks! Just ordered.

1 Like

They had short ribs for dinner on Sunday. I was sorely tempted, but didnā€™t want to come back out to the city for pick up.

3 Likes

Needed a loaf of bread and figured what the hell Iā€™ll pick up some treats too. That sā€™mores bomboloni thoughā€¦

15 Likes

I was gonna go today but was told over the phone that they donā€™t have mango passion fruit pie today!

1 Like

Was that banana cream pie today?

1 Like