1 Like

7 Likes

Thanks, got one!

2 Likes

Need to invest in mango futures.

7 Likes

Nice report @hanhgry!

2 Likes

Oh and I got a mango passion fruit pie! Thanks for the heads-up! :kissing_heart: Now I’m going back in for more stuff! Bye!

8 Likes

Nice! Btw I’m picking up at 9, so if you or any others in our happy FTC bang happen to be there, say hello!

3 Likes

The bang has once again descended on the unsuspecting restaurant, devouring every single mango pie in sight

Oh right. I gotta do that too. Lessons learned from yesterday eh :joy:

7 Likes

Funkadelic.

Aaaand they’re gone, well done ftc bang.

7 Likes

Funny!!!

Enjoy the following episodes:

episode ii - the anticipation
https://ftcsfo3digitaloceanspaces.b-cdn.net/uploads/default/original/3X/2/4/242e4c03db3c9d4e767f28a3c3a4e71408a8b98c.gif

episode iv - the jubilation
https://ftcsfo3digitaloceanspaces.b-cdn.net/uploads/default/original/3X/f/9/f944da56eb92eb26f52cfc9e86d849f52f415b5f.jpeg

7 Likes

If Republique ever goes under, never let it be said that the FTC did not try to keep it afloat…

12 Likes

Some pie sides

orange blossom canele

bbq chicken hand pie
@TheCookie

montadito - ham and brie on pain du lait

11 Likes

This week taking an Asian turn

6 Likes

Also great to see both Sergios in action on Saturday, and Savory Sergio cooking on the line.

6 Likes

republique x yasu

a bit of intel from republique, they stopped doing pastries and are planning on opening for dine in next week. @Chowseeker1999, @attran99, @butteredwaffles, @ebethsdad, @A5KOBE

chicken was perfectly cooked and delicious, wish there was a bit more sauce. salad was just okay, cauliflower had a nice smoky flavor, the long beans were good but a bit overdressed. yuzu cheesecake was great. @TheCookie

raw big eye tuna, ponzu sauce

japanese cucumber, raw and pickled tokyo turnips, charred sugar snap peas, sweet onion vinaigrette

teppanyaki-grilled sprouting cauliflower, saikyo miso butter, whipped tofu

thao farms long beans, sesame dressing

koshihikari rice with furikake

tare-glazed mary’s organic rotisserie chicken

yuzu cheesecake, arnett farms cherries, sesame streusel

chocolate hazelnut muffin

pre-dinner yasu sushi bang

11 Likes

What do you mean?

Sorry, I think they meant they stopped doing takeout pastries on tock.

1 Like