Sergio’s home: 106 seafood underground

Several people mentioned calling ahead. Others have posted he’s open except for Tuesdays. I have the address from this thread (thanks!) and hope to go in the next couple weeks. Is it risky to just show up on a non-Tuesday? Some have reported he doesn’t always respond to DMs so not sure what the alternative is. Worst case is it is only a 5 minute drive to Coni Seafood for a backup plan I guess…

3 Likes

This.

1 Like

Are you averse to phone calls? Millenial? :stuck_out_tongue: (i know i hate talking on the phone)

2 Likes

no need to call ahead, just stop by. At first, It feels super weird walking into the backyard (feels like you’re trespassing) but once you’re back there and you see his cooking station, you’ll feel at ease.

4 Likes

Yep!

I am not averse to phone calls but I don’t have a number to call.

Excited for that snook. I used to work near the Imperial Highway location so miss being able to have it during a long lunch

1 Like

I want some too

I want to go back this weekend

4 Likes

Can anyone confirm what the tortilla situation is? Are these hand made or store bought?

Are you serious? If your timing works, I’d want to crash your party.

2 Likes

I believe that @J_L may have mentioned in a separate thread that the tortillas are handmade fresh by Chef Sergio. With that said, I’m still on team bread or throw the sauce in your michelada a la @Nemroz so it doesn’t go to waste.

3 Likes

Oh sweet, Sergio’s ready for prime time.

1 Like

I’m on team saltines! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’ll let you know. Maybe with several people one of whom is a birthday boy

3 Likes

You know we would all like to crash your party…but we understand…sniff, sniff…
We just have to do it again!
Oh and I love tortillas, bread or saltines - just as long as the sauce gets eaten.
It was a wonderful night!

1 Like

In regards to tortillas, we went about a month ago and ordered both the pescado zaraneado and the cooked shrimp and only received rice and no tortillas.

So I think tortillas may be more of an afterthought. I would bring a bag of your favorites.

1 Like

Interesting, thanks!

I’m bringing freshly baked lavash.

3 Likes

Look at that bread laying pillow!

Going for my birthday tonight. Quite excited.

10 Likes