Sergio's 106 Seafood Underground

i can bring the zoji

8 Likes

I went yesterday and had a glorious fish, scallop and shrimp apple ceviche. So many flavors and textures it had my taste buds in a food frenzy. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: The shrimp was slightly bouncy, then a nice and smooth fish followed by luscious scallop, all to go along with the crisp apple. Definitely request this if they have the ingredients!

14 Likes

Looks seasonal and glorious. You ate well.

1 Like

I just asked them if they could make it and they kindly obliged and it was so worth it. Only slight disappoint yesterday is they were out of marlin which might be my favorite cooked item they offer. Oh well, ceviche made up for it.

1 Like

I will be planning a short 2 night trip . Get away from the mountain. Taste Sergios food again . Walk on the Santa Monica pier at sunset . That’s I’ll I need.

11 Likes

Hit up Epicurus. I believe you are a great cook so you can stock up on things you can’t get on the mountain without exorbitant shipping charges.
That said I would much rather be on the mountain. Enjoy your visit to the city!

1 Like

Is the weather warm enough? :blush:

2 Likes

Willing to take names and work offline to arrange something in June/July.

15 Likes

Cool I’ll help.

3 Likes

That’d be lovely if stars align. Would have to know the date first.

2 Likes

I’ll bring the zojirushi

6 Likes

i’m interested! but do they still keep marisco hours?

2 Likes

I think Chef Sergio opens at 11AM and closes around 7PM on weekends.

1 Like

in

3 Likes

Yo tambien

2 Likes

Me and P!

2 Likes

In as well

2 Likes

Going to give folks another 24 hours before closing it off and taking this offline. Taking confirmed and those who liked the taking names post.

1 Like

Add +1 for me!

1 Like

If I’m in town, I’m in. (June is better! :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes