Taco Game is Heating Up - LA Birria on W. Adams

You know Surfas moved much further east. It is closer to Koreatown than Culver City

Youā€™re welcome :smile:

I havenā€™t had a chance to check out this Birria stand yet, but I just saw this:

WtF??!!

ugh people suck so much :frowning:

Woooow. Thatā€™s just brutal. Birria competition is heating up

Trader Joeā€™s also carries it in small bottles. Really is superior to any other fish sauce.

Very good.

1 Like

I found the beef in the taco incredibly dry. I thought it would be greasy goat meat. My son liked his, but his had cheese, so probably covered up the dry meat. Nice people, though!

Did you get a consume ā€œdip?ā€

Yes. It was funky and salty and had lumps. Iā€™ve only had strained and clear consumme prior to this. I loved the fried tortilla and red sauce though. I simply took out the meat and enjoyed.

Good shit.
My spider tacos were not dry at all. The standard beef was a tad dry but delicious. And the consume was terrific.

FYI, they gave me a large cup of the consumme, I was making a beef dish, I didnā€™t have broth so I used the consumme, it was delish! lol. Now I want some more to keep on hand. it made great gravy too.

1 Like

how large of a cup are we talking about?

maybe 16oz? so really two cups. The size most places would put a medium soda into.

back with a new plancha and kicking out their regular dopenessā€¦ look at that huge pot of birria yallā€¦ LOOK AT IT.

4 Likes

are they still out there?

Did these guys move closer to western ? Iā€™m Lost

Theyā€™re not there anymore, another birria stand popped up In the same placeā€¦ not the same people

LA Burria is now listed at Washington by western like maybe even a brick and mortar

Yep! Itā€™s a Brick and Mortar Pizza placeā€¦ I havenā€™t been yet because Birria just isnā€™t something I crave very oftenā€¦ but taking a look a their Instaā€¦ they are still being rather inventiveā€¦

https://www.instagram.com/l.a_birria/

2 Likes