Wine Glasses

So there are these things called napkins…

(I kid, I kid!!)

2 Likes

I got the Amazon Basics plastic Tritan glasses. They’re ridiculously huge.

Looks like in fact they have no connection to the Zwiesel glass glasses. Eastman Chemical Co. also has a trademark on Tritan, for plastic resin products.

Not going to lie…we have Williams-Sonoma glasses for guests and parties.

Then we have a collection of Sensory for personal use.

1 Like

Hope you use them every time you pour wine for yourself!

1 Like

Another very high end option - Sophienwald Essential $60 per glass
Recently had a chance to try them at Californios in SF, and just today at home.
More delicate than Zalto, Glasvin, or JB+RB but boy, I love sniffing/drinking wine out this glass.

2 Likes

We sure do!

1 Like

What kind of plonk do you drink out of those cheap things?

Murano?

LOL I inherited my Louisiana born mom’s Waterford many years ago. I was young and moving around a lot so I gave them to my older sister for safekeeping. They didn’t fair much better. I think she has two glasses now.

Back on topic - report back on what you get @LAgirl. This thread is making me feel like I should do better than Cost Plus for my everyday wine glasses! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

My late MIL had Waterford also. It wasn’t our style nor our daughters. We donated it to the local SPCA thrift store.

Nice.

lol— will do. If I have some time on Sunday, I’ll head over to K&L and check out the Schott Zwiesel glasses. The only dangerous thing about going to K&L is that I will end up with $60 dollars worth of glasses and $200 of wine…

4 Likes

facts!

2 Likes

I know! :smile:

2 Likes

Saw this coupon in my Total Wine rewards card. I think the glasses are $63 for 4 so a pretty good savings.

5 Likes

The Schott Zwiesel Tritan Bordeaux and Burgundy glasses are $10 each at K&L. I don’t know what the difference is between the Tritan and Pure lines.

It took me a while to chose but I just ordered a 4 pack of the Glasvin (GV home) Bistro line that seem to fit what I’m looking for, sturdy, short - 7.25" & still nice looking everyday type wine glasses.

Will see how they drink when they get here