The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

Sunshine, are you already drunk and stoned on this lovely Saturday afternoon. :wink:

2 Likes

Sadly, no. sniff I think it’s the cold meds talking - and causing the cravings.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My notes from Cannibal a couple nights ago:

"Brusselssproutukoeean chiki paste mint basil tofu maple sutuo emulsion

Lemon cmon maple syrup"

I will let you know how my version comes out.

3 Likes

I don’t smoke, but if what you had does that, I will. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

So you are in to edibles? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Seattle has some GREAT “edibles.”

1 Like

got roasted… watched The Pizza Show NYC episode on Viceland… got up at 9 and rode to Prime Pizza lol

3 Likes

A whole 8 oz log of goat cheese by itself.

2 Likes

Yo, what?

After old-fashioneds at the Old Man Bar, coronados from Nancy’s Bakery. How have we never noticed this place?

My photo is blurry and I licked all the whipped cream out, but trust me, it was really good.

2 Likes

After work hunger…

Rubios. It ain’t no Ricky’s or Baja Ensenada, but still good.

4 Likes

Im on my way to del taco as we speak my friend. Can’t feast like kings every day, but with enough prop 64 Its satisfying enough.

5 Likes

Hell yeah.

Del Taco>>>>Taco Bell. The Del is superior in every way to the Bell.

5 Likes

Fuck those fish tacos actually look pretty good from here.

Heck, now I’m craving Del Taco- unfortunately the one in Barstow :persevere:

3 Likes

I’ve have heard of this legend whispered…

The Barstow Del Taco, the holiest of holy temple of Del, the menu throws the typical devotee in a confusion, thee “Barstow Taco”?, at last on arrival it is twice the size with better ingredients. And the owner/Father Del himself still comes here to work even though he is what the homies call, ballin out of control. Amazing. Every table has a basket of hot sauces, my beloved El Scorcho!!

7 Likes

I shed a scorcho tear reading all these odes to Del.

The bean & cheese burrito with red hits all my spots.

2 Likes

They got a lot better when they went back to battering their fish in-house some years ago. I agree, not great, but they are convenient and definitely good enough to scratch an itch.

1 Like

that’s certainly the lore. I am ashamed to say I have not yet visited this fabled del taco.

You should. They are actually cooking real food on the premises, including the beans.

1 Like