Be Happy Ice Cream

They had some extra pints - I got Smoked Salted Caramel, Strawberry and Oreo Cookies & Cream yesterday. Yep @hanhgry, C&C is so good! :blush: So far, my faves are Strawberry, Bourbon Brown Butter Pecan & C&C.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGV-pglsMK1/?igshid=1gspf70ofqb69

5 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Can I borrow someone’s freezer?!!

1 Like

They still got ice cream as of 1025a. Hopefully a dozen will last me the winter.

3 Likes

Set my alarm for 9:59 and placed my order! Strawberry matcha latte, mango passionfruit, cookies and cream, black sesame and bourbon brown butter pecan.

6 Likes

@hanhgry keep an eye out - they responded to my “is anything dairy free” question by saying, “No, but we hope to release some next year!”

2 Likes

Just the macadamia nut, bourbon brown butter pecan, dragonfruit and friends, and toasted marshmallow for me :smile:

4 Likes

In case you missed last week’s order window, their Instagram just opened up for more orders for week of 11/18 delivery!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHOfbTYs2eh/

4 Likes

they need to do egg nog for the holidays.

1 Like

I’m sure if you request it, it may happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

:mechanical_arm:

14 Likes

Probably less of a :muscle:t6: emoji and more of a :pig2: but I’m jealous!

4 Likes

#gangsta

Can Ns1 live on ice cream and baguette alone? And Be Happy?

3 Likes

My favorite flavor is the black sesame. So good. The flavor texture and consistency are ideal for my tastes. Not too sweet. One of the best desserts I’ve ever had. Would be on my death row meal list.

The mint chip is definitely polarizing. I love it but others have mentioned how it tastes like gum or toothpaste. So refreshing and clean.

The only flavor I’ve had that wasn’t excellent is the marshmallow straticacella with graham crackers. I can’t quite put my finger on it but it doesn’t work for me. Might be a little too sweet. I’ve combined it with the Salt n Straw sea salt with caramel and it’s much better.

6 Likes

Is the texture gummy? I like the Maeda-en one but wish the flavor were more intense and the texture less gummy.

Inquiring minds are also curious to know what your chowpup thinks of this batch of ice cream. You may get this request more often now that we are aware of her discerning tastes for delicious eats.

2 Likes

I got three pints - the Mexican chocolate cajeta, the mint chip and the marshmallow straticacella with graham crackers. The cajeta is my favorite, however it’s not something I want to eat a big bowl of at a sitting. Lots of cinnamon if that’s your thing.

2 Likes

Not gummy. The Be Happy ice cream texture is great. Smooth and creamy.

The flavor of the black sesame reminded me of the cream puff at Chantilly Patisserie in ice cream form. The next best black sesame ice cream I’ve had is the soft serve at the Mitsuwa food court in Costa Mesa.

2 Likes