Be Happy Ice Cream

My 8 year old’s favorite was the mint chip. But her overall favorite is the cookies and cream - no competition. She was very upset I didn’t re-order that flavor. Haha. I knew she wouldn’t like the black sesame but that was for dad anyway. I was surprised she didn’t like the marshmallow because she loves each of the individual ingredients.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried the marshmallow, yet. Will let you know if it aligns with what I’ve had in the past.

My wife and I like the marshmallow. Not too sweet. Lots of good little perfect sized bits.

6 Likes

You made fast work of it!

I like how you think.

3 Likes

Tried the toasted marshmallow tonight…and it’s not as toasted marshmallowy as it’s been in the past. The chocolate and graham crackers are good, but the ice cream doesn’t lift it as much as it has in the past. My past orders were better.
Also of note, the cotton candy and real mint chip flavors mysteriously disappeared from my inventory. Never got to try the mint chip at all. I am mightily displeased.

5 Likes

So sorry the mint chip and cotton candy mysteriously disappeared. Darn rascals.

Be Happy still makes some of the best if not the best ice cream in SoCal. Can’t wait for the December flavors.

2 Likes

I will complain for all of us haha. He didn’t even save me any (and I’m customer #1)!

4 Likes

My chowpups got into my ice cream stash. This also explains the disappearance of 1 Antico Harry’s Berries, 1 Antico Strawberry Shortcake, and 1 Be Happy Harry’s Berries.

8 Likes

Great Eater @chrishei will get his way!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Eggnog anyone? Divine intervention, @Luluthemagnificent.

5 Likes
6 Likes

OMG I’m dying :rofl::joy::man_shrugging:

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIbVsURM-0V/?igshid=1t0bfmxiyv6r5

5 Likes

They seem to have taken the post down. Is the procedure to just DM them with your order? Is the list of available flavors the ones from last month + the new ones?

I think they’re getting ready to go live with their orders at 6PM. So you may see another post at 6 with the flavors and pricing. But I’m guessing it may only be these 4 holiday flavors for this release.
And yes, orders are taken via DM and payment can be made via VenMo.

Edit: I just reached out via DM. No update was made at 6PM.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll keep an eye on it :slight_smile:

Edit: just went live!

Edit2: grabbed myself one of everything except eggnog (not a fan, heresy, I know, :P). I can’t wait; I even ordered some lactaid ahead of time…

5 Likes

I grabbed myself OOE except coffee thanks to all you enablers!

10 Likes

OMG. I dunno what possessed me to check Instagram right before signing off at work… but I was so glad I did and I finally was able to get some! So looking forward to it!

2 Likes