Horses šŸ“ - Hollywood

I need thisā€¦

6 Likes

Whatā€™s the likelihood of getting a 4 top as a walk in as soon as they open the doors on a Thursday? Possible or highly unlikely? Also, do they have high chairs?

not likely, they only reserve the bar for walk-ins.

2 Likes

Thanks

Horses is playing a different game

1 Like

Is Ben the bearded fellow who sits at the very end of the bar?

yes

Beer and a Makers on the rocks. The man has a ā€œIā€™m a regularā€ drinking regimen.

Warrior: pretty good except Cornish hen was too dry. 5.0 Warrior points. Too loud. Good wine list. Peony and I both go A.O.C. over Horses, but thatā€™s a pretty close comparison food-wise.

Peony: I enjoyed the food a lot. No I donā€™t want to [compare the restaurant to horse songs]. Iā€™m working.

Supposedly thereā€™s a crazy, Spotted Pig style scandal thatā€™s gonna drop about one of the chefs of this restaurant. And that itā€™s closing. Weā€™ll seeā€¦

Something beyond this old news?

Iā€™d be surprised if it were closing since itā€™s almost impossible to get a reservation.

Lord no. It is quite sordid. Outta Harmony Korineā€™s Gummo.

*Of note/edit/mea culpa. The rumor on the bowels of the internet this morning was substantially different than whatā€™s alleged in this story and only involved solo, sexual misconduct, not domestic violence. Do not want to make light of or joke about that in any way. So apologies for the tone of the previous.

7 Likes

Yikes. I guess theyā€™re not both in the kitchen at Horses any more.

2 Likes

I always wondered what was in that boudin basque.

Iā€™ll see myself out.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s more to it. New Yorker story coming soon. Sex, sex workers, cats all involved.

5 Likes

give us the scoop! I donā€™t want to wait that long

3 Likes

Never been to Horses but I remember this chef couple chillin with Mark Wiens eating birria at Slauson tracks, xian bings in SGV, and with Armen at Mini Kabob. If you told me a few years later this dude was killing cats. What. I guess you never know.

5 Likes

The rumor on Twitter this morning involved onanism, necrophilia, and cats. Twitter search Horses LA if you wanna dig into thatā€¦ Who knows?

5 Likes

fucking fucccccckkkkā€¦ did it have to be the Armenian guyā€¦ finally we had a real point of pride and heā€™s a sadist? guess iā€™m still hoping itā€™s not true but already not sounding like iā€™m very excited about this.

5 Likes

The dude likes to jerk off while killing cats.

3 Likes