Howlin' Ray's

If I recall, and I am a dimwit, it Took them forever to come to Pasadena after they announced they were.

Fingers crossed they’re still working on this.

@paranoidgarliclover , I was looking to see who Chef Zone follows and saw this as one of his accounts.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM056R1hjnd/

3 Likes

Who else still has a Fast Pass from ~ Christmas 2019 that they’ve been holding onto?

15 Likes

does a fast pass from christmas 2018 count?

9 Likes

I have a 2018 as well.

3 Likes

I’m such a newbie. Mine is from May 2019. Lame.

2 Likes

Is the fast pass like a stock which gains value over time as it matures?

2 Likes

More like a LEAP - might go up; might not, but definitely going to expire worthless eventually

Oh, so more like crypto… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
7 Likes

Wonder when HR’s will go back to serving bone-in chicken.

1 Like

I still have so much HR gift cards and fast passes. Wonder when I’ll get to use it.

7 Likes

amazing sandwich. horrible lines.

Day Bird >>>

Honestly half of the experience of Howlin Rays is walking past the 50-75 people waiting in line and just walking up to the counter to pick up your pre-ordered food. And trying to explain to your kids what that smell is in the air and if its legal to drink beer while waiting on line.

6 Likes

Lol so true!

No idea when they will get back to lines though… it seems like they’re still doing strong business with the delivery game.

3 Likes

how do you get fast passes?

Every so often they announce a day/time on their IG. They go FAST.

Fast passes have been redeemable for a few months now. You just have to email them, and they can set you up with a pickup time. Not quite the same as being able to skip a 2+ hour line, but the food is as delicious as before. Though, I will say, I found the spice levels to be toned down a bit.

3 Likes

And is it crispy? I had it delivered in the same plaza, and it had already gotten soggy by then. :frowning: