Nemra’s Made-up Yet Delicious Recipes

That’s funny. A sober person unknowingly taking the words of an unsober person seriously. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ok ladies and gents, this here is called Trusopad aka Nemra’s Panty-dropper

What you do, right?! you grab fatty lamb shoulder chops (Huntington’s or marconda will do). Brown them off briefly no salt. Set aside.

Sauté onion/shallot combo, add too much large chop garlic, some of your fresh oregano sprigs. Add a 28oz can of whole peeled tomatoes (Muir organic this time). Add the lamb, a sprig or rosemary. Stew slowly while WFH as long as you want but at least 2 hours. Let it cool off naturally, cover pan, put in the fridge and eat whatever else you were making for dinner.

Next day you reheat slowly and let it break down nice nice. Then you boil off specifically these very Strozzapretti (Epicurus) in salty water as the excitement builds in your home. This pasta is absolutely incredible

You finish the pasta in the sauce as any self respecting nonna for last 2 minutes . obviously figure your proportions out better and remove some of the sauce so people on FTC don’t make fun of you over-saucing

Serve with a drizzle of good olive oil and some do the lovely 24 month old imported parm (Epi G.)

Score all the points and live in infamy

12 Likes

I want to make this over the weekend! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I don’t like Lamb, can I use beef?

You can use whatever you want but you can’t keep talking to me —snicker

2 Likes

What cut of meat should I use? Then you can go back to not talking to me.

Lamb.

Also wild boar
Also duck
Also rabbit

1 Like

I’ve decided on chuck with bone. Thoughts…That don’t include Lamb, boar, duck and rabbit.

1 Like

i think short rib is the only way to make beef work… can add some bone marrow

2 Likes

I thought chuck, but since this is @Nemroz’s thread I’ll defer to him. :wink:

why no salt? do I flour them? making this today…I guess eating tomorrow.

He’s trying to sabotage me because of his resentments against me. :wink: I got the short ribs and the marrow. we’ll see.

oh, do I brown the bone marrow?

1 Like

maybe roast the marrow. Salt tends to dry out the meat if applied early on. Easy to season this later when breaking down. Do give it time. Have fun! Some rosemary is quite important

Maybe the best result yet. Light crust with big crunch

6 Likes

That pizza looks fantastic.

1 Like

Not necessarily. That’s disputed. And I think the Zuni roast chicken is the best I’ve ever cooked.

1 Like

No

1 Like

Ok. Salt your meat. See if I care.

Did you mean to put “LOL” at the end of that.

Took my Sicilian popup to OC to feed the homies we haven’t seen in months and it turned Into kind of a master class.

Fresh fennel sausage + caramelizes onions so dank and sticky I pulled out a crown tasting it on Friday (seriously).

Then a cheese pie with sopresatta that I let rise longer after forming and it got super bubbly and light. Basil oil did most of the aroma work. Big success

Lire shot… CRUNCH

Dough is 20oz flour. 1/2 packet yeast, salt, 14 oz water. 2 day cold ferments. Take out morning of bake, knead again, ball up and let it rise slowly.

Sauce is San Mariano hand crushed, garlic, oregano. Raw

Cheese is whole milk mozz and parm

Olive oil everywhere

Thick pan required

12 Likes

Wow! Traveling pizza party! Looks so delicious.

1 Like