What's your summer cocktail you've been pounding down?

Pom juice and Tito’s Vodka with crushed ice and a wedge of lemon… .
Cold Modelo Especial. .
Watermelon margarità or :watermelon: Mojito

:cocktail:

vodka and homemade iced tea = Icepick. with a good squirt of lime.

1 Like

Campari spritz , Negronis , Margaritas .

2 Likes

Like @Emglow101, it’s been a spritz summer. I like the Aperol/White Wine/Sparkling Water combo. Always love a negroni. Bonus points for a white negroni using Suze.

Last night blended up some coconut milk/lime juice/sugar/rum concoctions that had a great foamy texture and were very refreshing.

3 Likes

A Verjus Manhattan

#MetrosexualsRule

1 Like

Tequila/Campari/club soda/OJ

1 Like

Please don’t ruin my image of my baby doll, Ipse, as some Metrosexual. . .
:stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing like a Sapphire and tonic, with a big squeeze of lime. .wearing some form of sear sucker fabric…

1 Like

Froze watermelon juice and slushied into a fresh mint and vodka thang of beauty…
Perfect pool cocktail, that went down way too fast!
:watermelon:

1 Like

Gin n juice. Colt45 in a paper bag while sitting on the porch with my homies.

And if I can’t have that, sparkling rose with plum bitters and a long, curly loop of lemon peel. Or icy cold vodka with bubbly lemonade and a raspberry or something plopped in there to make it look summery.

3 Likes

Hope that Colt45 is a Tall Boy. . .don’t want to be dissed by your homies.

1 Like

I rarely ever have soda, but our fridge somehow had Coke babies, so I’ve made a couple Cuba Libres (rum/coke/lime) with great success. I go easy on the Coke and heavy on the lime (about half a lime).

1 Like

Aperol Spritz, Campari & Soda, Gin & Tonic

1 Like

Amen. What are your favorite proseccos to use for a spritz?

Sommariva Prosecco di Conegliano-Valdobbiane Superiore Brut DOCG

2 Likes

Fergurt © (or: Yognet © ):
FERNET BRANCA & yogurt, half & half.

Gin & tonic (Hendricks, and still wanting to try Aviation) with lime; Margarita #ontherocks #withsalt and extra lime wedges

Have you tried Fever Tree tonic? IMO it MAKES a g&t. Not cheap but we don’t “pound them down” :slight_smile:

“Not cheap” is right. I mix tonic water with fruit juice to get some quinine in my system to prevent leg cramps. Fever Tree appears to be about 15 times the price I pay for the major local national brands. What would you say justifies that difference?

[quote=“President_Mochi, post:4, topic:3859”]
I like the Aperol/White Wine/Sparkling Water combo.
[/quote]I just clicked on to share my new favorite. You beat me to it :relaxed:. The coconut lime concoction also seems great, definitely trying that.

Here’s the Aperol Spritzer (right) I had at Blue Plate Oysterette on 3rd (Beverly Grove) - it was the happy hour cocktail - along with hubby’s mint julep. Loved it! That’s a slice of blood orange in it.

2 Likes