LA FTC'ers a/k/a "beer snobs"

If you want to invite a stranger from the internet over I am available most weekends :yum: (obviously joking)

Man when this is all over we should seriously do a bottle/can share at a BYOB place. Maybe 106 Seafood underground.

3 Likes

I like to let my hazy cans age for a month or so. Many people would disagree but I think Monkish holds up very well.

1 Like

I’ll be down but not at 106. Seems rude to bring your own beer at a place that’s trying to make money selling beer

We can picnic too I know parks

1 Like

A lot of Chinese restaurants are BYOB and charge a flat corkage

Didn’t know 106 sold alcohol. Happy to do beer share at a park or any place that has BYOB.

1 Like

For my fellow FTC beer buds looks like Pliny 4 Pres will drop this sat for shipping.

1 Like

Good luck. Been selling out in ~1 minute but I’ll try again.

F it. I’m just gonna go get Neon IPA

1 Like

I think they did a quad batch this time so maybe it’ll last 2 minutes haha

2 Likes

also his mixed case looks great

https://cellarmakerbrewing.com/product/full-case-24-cans-ultimate-mix-8-the-snuggler-ipa-4-ddh-mt-nelson-pale-ale-4-turok-mosaic-hunter-ipa-new-beer-smell-pale-ale-double-moonage-dipa-shipping-out-on-wednesday/

1 Like

I got a mixed case from Cellarmaker last week. Very happy with the purchase and reasonable price.

I’m about to go pick up 2 cases of monkish from today’s freaky Friday drop.

1 Like

edit: trying to do a meme, mostly failing.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up - got in on this. Sounds like an awesome case.

Pliny for prez is up now and had no problem getting a 16 pack. Open to split it if someone wants to meet in North OC or nearby.

2 Likes

Just scored! Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you! Just copped

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, just scored too. I like that they had 4 four pack options and free shipping to boot.

I was doing the math wrong in my head. Just realized we are paying $27.50 per four pack.

Could be worse with shipping and tax included. It’s a crazy Pliny upgrade so I had to jump for it

1 Like