LA FTC'ers a/k/a "beer snobs"

Sante Adarius is shipping a mixed case to anyone in CA. Amazing brews I highly recommend getting one

2 Likes

They sell out very fast. Back in stock?

Oh wow it looks like it sold out. I bought it earlier today

yes they go super fast. i’m so done chasing beers. been done for years. enough around LA

1 Like

How’d you like Burgeon? I found this at Mr Ks liquor in the OC. Light. I like the added wheat. Its a nice single hazy which I am always on the lookout for.

1 Like

SARA mixed cases are back up. Finally copped 1

2 Likes

What the hell!!! It only took 20 hours to get this case of beauties

5 Likes

Spots and dots :drooling_face:

1 Like

All 3 are superb. May actually prefer Oast House

4 Likes

The punk hasn’t shared with me yet! I’m gonna have to go over and (from safe distance) demand a taste.

I did, however, score a case from Cellarmaker last week (split with some friends). 666 and Juice Lee (a Monkish collab), both typically excellent. Though I don’t know if it’s bested the stuff I got from Monkish and Green Cheek in early pandemic days. May have to crack another one for research soon…

1 Like

Dang. Not great sharing.
I liked the Juice Lee I got from Monkish. Green Cheek just released a new hazy this weekend that people have been raving about. I’m going to go tomorrow to pick some up.

If you live near Palos Verdes and love stouts.

nice! maybe we can go back to PV… we went to the botanical gardens recently

@Nemroz if you see these at HPB I highly recommend. Great summer beer. Hoppy Pilsner. Timbo Pils.

1 Like

Timbo is a beer masterpiece. You have great taste.

2 Likes

I been had Timbo pils. That’s a veteran at this point.

It’s not style I prefer. I want my pilsners clean and my ales hoppy .

1 Like

Finally got to try the pack the other night. Juice Press was my favorite of the three, definitely the brightest flavor. Skyloft was very good too, got a big sort of coconut/pina colada punch in the middle - I think the Sabro hops are known for that. Mixed Greens, the DIPA, was a little malty for my taste but still good.

Overall I enjoyed them, and would put them on the same tier as the good local stuff.

2 Likes

Welp, looks like Pliny for Pres came and went again. Thought it was getting released 6/15 :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Dang. I thought they said 6/15 as well but maybe that was for release at the brewery.

Getting low in the beer fridge

So had to order some more cans. Don’t worry I’m splitting this with a friend.

5 Likes

Damn! Nice haul. And if you need any help knocking some of those hoppy boys back before they start to fade…